Saturday, February 14, 2009

What I am wearing 12/2/09

Since aquiring quite a lot of new clothes during my stay in that States I have been having problems deciding on what to wear. Too many cute things and only so many days to wear them. So to make it easier for myself to choose what to wear and what looks good or not, I will be taking photos daily of my outfits and uploading them. This way when I want to wear something I can just scroll through my photos and see what I wore it with the last time.





*Lucky Brand Embroidered Cardigan from Lucky Brand store $99;
*Anthropologie Blossom Pendant from Anthropologie store on sale $9.50;
*American Eagle Boyfriend Jeans from A.E. store $30;
*Steve Madden Flats on sale for $25.

1 comment:

PAPA NUI said...

Lui what a great idea, all the new stuff looks wonderful, you've certainly got it!! The Papa has some new crap on his blog you might want to catch up on.