Wednesday, February 18, 2009

18/2/09


*Country Road sweater $70
*American Eagle jeans $30
*Vans
*Lucky Brand necklace on sale $10 reduced from $79!!
Today I went a couple of antique markets to take photos on my Diana and one of them was next to tracks used for freight trains. It was a surreal experience for me to be able to walk and jump over them. I have walked over tracks and level crossings in Japan before but these were raised train tracks like you see people being tied to in movies. It was awesome!!





We also took a drive downtown to take my film in for developing and was able to take some quick snaps on my digital- I am planning to go back specifically to take some photos of the vintage signage and shop fronts etc so will post them when I do it ;0



1 comment:

PAPA NUI said...

Army Navy War Surplus, wow sounds like my kind of place !!!