Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wafu- Style


I am often searching for others who have a passion for kimono and I love looking at photos of them dressed up. These are some really cute pics I have found on a couple of girls blogs and websites- I found the links mainly at Naomi no Kimono Asobi. I am so jealous and I wish I was in Japan so I could dress up in kimono on a daily basis...

These photos are from a website called Honoric- Kimono Magic
http://kimonomagic.269g.net/category/55563.html











This is from a blog called KimonoOki



These ones are from another kimono blog called Kimono Colour- I love how she takes photos of her feet too!




These photos are great! So quirky :) They are from a blog called Hazu Kimono.










This girl is so cute!!



























No comments: