Sunday, May 29, 2011

Rugging up for Winter

I love when winter rolls around and I get to rug up in super heavy scarves and chunky-knit beanies! I am in love with fur this year and cannot wait until it gets cold enough to wear. I recently laybuy'd two furs from my local op-shop for $40!! One is the most beautiful fox fur waist length coat in mint condition, no tears or bald spots, and the other is a chocolate brown cropped-sleeve, fur patchwork coat!! I will put some photos up when I get them in my lucky little hands heeeee! I am also still totally obsessed with kimono fabrics, I just wish I had mine here in Adelaide with me so I could rock them with the furs, Paris style (think Nadeah)!!

Here are some photos I have collected from street shot sites like Face Hunter, the Satorialist, and from my countless photo folders that inspire my look:

























No comments: