Friday, March 6, 2009

New...

Some films and some books...

I have just finished reading The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls and it was absolutely fantastic. I could not believe the things this girl went through with her family and I could not put it down. I also just finished reading Look me in the Eye: My Life with Asperger's by John Elder Robison, brother of Augusten Burroughs. If you like Burroughs then you will enjoy these two for sure.

My mum has been bugging me for the last month to go see The Secret Life of Bees, so I finally rented it out and I should have got it out as soon as she mentioned it the first time. It is beautiful! Dakoda Fanning is a talented little thing, and Queen Lattifa is just beautiful!!

I loved this film aswell! Volver starring Penelope Cruz. If you like Under the Tuscan Sun, Amelie, or Frida, then you will love this.

No comments: