Saturday, June 25, 2011

Life sucks!

So the semester is finally over and it is tme to relax before I start work fo the holidays. I have been dreaming of my fur coats on laybuy and finally went in to pick them up from the Goodwill store a few weeks ago. With some dosh in my hand, I skipped down there expecting to come home with two new pets and you wouldnt believe what happened when I asked for them! Apparently they had lost my laybuy.

MY COATS ARE GONE!

Yeh right, they probably went to put them aside and someone offered them money upfront and they sold them. Cant f**king believe it! I had been thinking of them babies for ages and they had to screw me over! I was so mad! They gave me back my deposit and all they could do was say "sorry, I dont know how this could have happened". I am angry. I am peeved. And I am depressed. I had my heart set on these coats. If you have ever tried to buy a fur you will no how hard it is to find one that fits perfectly. These two were like a glove...and they were on sale. I will never find a deal like that ever again.

Sucks to be me.
Lula.

No comments: