Sunday, May 29, 2011

Tabi


Browsing the web last night I came across the most amazing little flats ever...

Maison Martin Margiela Tabi Flats!!

These little gems are inspired by traditional Japanese Tabi, made from super lux Italian leather with cute little leather ties on the front. They come in cracked gunmetal black, patent black, matte black and ballet pink. I first found them on ebay for $800!! After a mild heart attack I continued on to find them cheaper...and boy was I lucky! On the Maison Martin Margiela site they are reduced to...wait for it...$228!!!! *shriek*

Sadly I am currently studying my Masters and am again a poor student so of course I cannot afford these little beauties...once I start work in the holidays I hope things will change :P But until then...one can only dream...*sigh*

No comments: